Sunday, March 25, 2018

Project 9: CRQ House block


Back to my challenge of finishing projects. All in all am doing not too bad, I have made new projects in between such as the happy baby quilt and the post card, however overall am also making progress on my to do list. One of my main work in progress is the Cross Road Quilt in original colours. In January I cut all the fabric for the five blocks that form the main part of the quilt as part of my One Monthly Goal.


Time to start sewing. It went pretty fast, it does help that I have made the quilt last year as well (see my post on finishing the African batik CRQ). The colours are very spring time colours so this is a good time to work on the quilt. Sewing the house block is part one of my March OMG at Elm Street Quilts.

18 March

No comments:

Post a Comment